Socio-Cultural Theory Skill I want to share

We all have different skills we learned on our past and present lives. This skills can may be you are good enough to it and sometimes you learn it but you are not good to perform it. The skill that I want to share is how to bake perfectly. Back to my past, I have experience on how to bake in my high-school days. And from that I want to share it to my sister.

  1. Know what you are baking. If it is cake, cupcake, brownies and etc.
  2. Prepare the good and correct ingredients that you will need..
  3. Clean and get the kitchen tools, and equipment in baking that you will need.
  4. Analyze the procedures on how to make it.
  5. Follow the procedures.
  6. Use the right measurement.
  7. When mixing ingredients, always stir in one cycle, if it  is clockwise then stays clockwise and when it is counter clockwise stays in counter clockwise until you reach the desired mix.
  8. Put it in a pan the tap it until it flatten and straight.
  9. Bake it in correct temperature and time.
  10. Serve it and eat.
Additionally, I will teach my sister the easy way to bake, the techniques, the mixing method and different styles on how to bake cookies, cake, cupcakes and more kinds of bread.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unit 1. Learner-Centered Psychological Principles

Kohlberg's Stages of Moral Development