Socio-Cultural Theory Skill(s) I Learned

As a child we always have in our mind the things specially the skills we wanted to learn in our life. we want to learn everything even just a little things. I have more skills that I wanted to learn and from the help of my mother I learned it. She bought me a bike, when I first saw it I'm so excited to learn.First, the bicycle have four wheels to certainly balance  it.

First, the bicycle is having four wheels to certainly balance it.
  • She let me go on riding a bicycle because it is basic that I can't fell down and be hurt.
Second, after a days, the bicycle have only two wheels.
  • She removed the two wheels in two sides, she actually guide me because I don't know to balance it.
Third, learning on how to balance.
  • Putting feet on the pedals, eyes are focus and take it seriously. Sit,walk,sit,run,sit and pedal, sit, pedal and balance it.
Fourth, I've been master it.
  • Even if I got hurt, I fell down it is all worth it because I learn something, just do it until you learn it.
After learning how to ride a bicycle, my Older Cousin taught me on how to ride a motorcycle. Riding a motorcycle is just like riding a bicycle. When you know how to bike then you can easily know how to use the motorcycle.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unit 1. Learner-Centered Psychological Principles

Kohlberg's Stages of Moral Development

Socio-Cultural Theory Skill I want to share